Brownies: Leader Essentials
Plan Your Brownie Meeting
- Pre-meeting Activity: An activity for the Girl Scouts to do as they arrive
- Beginning your Meeting: Pledge, Promise and Law
- Flag Ceremony
- Kaper Chart (These responsibilities are becoming more led by the girls)
- Snacks (Keep Food Allergies in Mind)
- Meeting Objective: Badges, Patches and Other Awards
- Closing Circle
- Songs for Girl Scouts
Check out GSUSA's Quick Start to Brownies with lots of helpful links.
Here's a handy blog with lots of great meeting ideas!
Troop Leader Forms & Resources
(Print these out or email them to your troop for your first meeting)