MiCaSa Girl Scouts
of the Girl Scouts of California's Central Coast

Click here to edit subtitle


Please make sure you have the proper forms filled out and submitted to your SU manager BEFORE you have your event or travel. These are for the protection of the girl, troop and leader. If you have any questions, please contact the SU manager:

[email protected]

Troop Events
If your troop is planning on hosting an event, please fill out the following forms:
Troop Travel:
Have your Troop Parents and/or Girl Scouts fill out the following before embarking on any applicable trips or activities:
High Risk Activity Permission Form

Troop Annual Forms:

Below are the annual forms that you should have completed every year and kept in your troop binder.

Health History Record

Girl Annual Permission 

Expectation Agreement

Medication Permission Form 

Camping Forms